Gareth Channon Financial Consultancy Ltd is a Financial Services company. We advise both private clients and business owners who understand that by seeking our professional advice they can reach their financial goals.
Our success has been based on three core principles: integrity, professionalism and service. Coupled with a creative approach to financial planning and a belief in a bespoke client service. By taking the time to know our clients and offering a wide range of specialist services we provide a truly personlised client service.
The core areas we advise on are:
- Investment planning – to ensure your money is invested in the right place for you.
- Corporate planning – to support business owners in planning for their future and protecting their business.
- Pre-Retirement Planning – including the review of your existing arrangements as newer arrangements may be advantageous in terms of cost, flexibility and investment choices.
- At Retirement Planning – we find out what you need and want from your pension arrangements in terms of income, capital, providing funds following your death to your family, and then agree a plan to achieve this.
- Post Retirement –ensuring your objectives continue to be met, being your income and capital needs throughout your retirement and the passing of pension investments to spouse and children.
- Inheritance tax planning – to plan so more of your money is passed to your beneficiaries.
- Long Term Care Planning – to assist in mitigating the effect of care home fees on your estate and your beneficiaries’ inheritance.
Our focus is on both capital enhancement and capital protection. We believe in providing a high-quality service, with the emphasis on building long-term relationships with our clients and we have a dedicated and skilled adviser who will work together with you to achieve your objectives.
We also assist with:
- Savings – to help you reach your objectives. E.g. children’s further education, your property purchase at retirement.
- Life Protection – to provide for your family in the event of your death.
- Income Protection – to relieve the financial pressure if you were unable to work due to accident or illness.
- Critical Illness Protection – provides a lump sum in the event of an illness; it could be used to clear your mortgage.
Please also be aware of the following:
- The value of pensions and investments and the income they produce can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested.
- The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate Inheritance Tax Planning