Many small to medium sized firms are unprepared in some areas of financial planning.
The consequences of a lack of planning could result in paying more tax than necessary or being inadequately insured (which can have expensive and detrimental consequences for a business).
We understand that employers face an increasingly difficult battle to stay informed about various issues including employment law, the provision of competitive remuneration packages for employees, health and safety regulations, salary and benefit sacrifice, and the investment of company funds.
Our aim is to assist companies in any matters relating to their finances and our adviser provides advice predominantly to company directors and business owners.
The value of pensions can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested.
We can also help with:
- Strategies for Directors’/Partners’/Owners’ retirement planning and pensions.
- Business protection to ensure business owners and their families are financially secure in the event of serious illness or death.
- Exit strategies and succession management.
- Staff pensions and other benefits, including Workplace Pensions and Auto Enrolment.
- Employee benefits and exit strategies.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate Auto-enrolment, Employee benefits and exit strategies.
Should you wish to know more contact us and we’ll be able to help by working together to find the best solution for you.