The Retirement Planning Maze
If you are considering taking your pension GCFC can help.
We have years of experience in advising clients on the best way to take money from their pensions and other assets.
Do you know:
- How much my pension(s) will provide for me at retirement and how does this compare to what I need when I want to retire?
- How my pension is invested and how it has performed over the last few years?
- How much will my State Pension be and when will it be paid to me?
- How much of my pension can I take as a Tax-Free lump sum?
- When was the last time my adviser reviewed my pension fund(s)?
What can GCFC do for me?
At GCFC we understand that pensions can be a complex and confusing area.
Many people have several pensions from different jobs, making it difficult to keep track of what pensions they have accumulated.
This is where we can help; we are experienced in assisting people in getting control over their pensions and finances.
As a Pension Advice Specialist GCFC has the permissions to provide advice on company Defined Contribution pensions, as well personal pensions.
We also provide a regular review of your pension funds to ensure they continue to match your requirements.
There is no charge for an initial consultation.
Providing advise will be subject to a minimum investment amount and fee.
Contact us now with no obligation
Or use our form on the website – Contact us